Due to the ongoing virus situation in Norway and the rest of the world, we unfortunately see no other option but to postpone the season opening until 05 June. If the situation does not change, further measures may be necessary.
We will try to start the season on Friday June 05 and until August 31. From September 1st we only run from Friday to Sunday, except on request.
Per reservation tours with “Isprins” or “Isprinsessa” may go as normal, please contant us for booking a tour.